These 5 Instagram ‘micro influencers’ never steered me wrong during my time in Cuba.
When I arrived in Cuba I found the first of these individuals via Instagram hashtags. And I reached out for the low down on a restaurant in Havana.
They told me it was terrible and that I shouldn’t eat there. But the place had a fantastic looking Instagram page full of pretty women enjoying wonderful cuisine in what I now know are paid posts from paid influencers. So I went there anyway and guess what? They were correct and it was horrible.
If you want directions to the best spots in Cuba or are simply curious as to what life can look like in Cuba, do yourself a favour and follow their accounts!
Cuban Instagram Influencers – The Top 5
- ailec.o (Cuban tattoo influencer and local Cuban foodie in Havana)
- havana.diaries (See what life and love look like in Cuba as a foreigner)
- prettylittle_chu (A Cuban foodie and influencer on an adventure around the world)
- quesada_rachel_ (Havana based Cuban foodie)
- luisgustavomas (A popular Havana based guitarist and member of Cuba’s Harley Davidson Club)
The above micro influencers are ranked in no particular order. You should follow these Cuban instagram influencers to find the best hidden gems in Cuba.
Following them will give you a glimpse of everything from life, love and food through to tattoos and classic Harley Davison’s in Cuba.
Where Can I Get More Information About Cuba?
I’ve made a Cuba Frequently Asked Questions Page (FAQ) available on this website. And I would strongly advise you to read it before travelling to Cuba.
My Cuba FAQ page will save you a lot of time and a significant amount of money on your trip to Cuba. Cuba is not the sort of destination in which you can just arrive unprepared.
Read the Cuba FAQ Page here.